Hellenic Cultural Society’s Film Program celebrates and promotes the work and talent of established and emerging Greek, Cypriot and Greek/Cypriot Heritage filmmakers.
At the South Florida Greek Film Festival and at Film Nights, screenings of full-length films, documentaries, shorts, discussions, provide opportunities to connect, to inspire, to entertain and to share the richness of the Greek culture. All screenings have English subtitles.
The Film Festival and Film Nights are made possible by generous donations, ticket sales, and the volunteer work of the board of directors, advisory board members, and team on the ground.
Greek Film Festival
A celebration of film as art by presenting an eclectic selection of films from recent movies that introduce us to contemporary images of Greece, and looking back on classic works of Greek/Cypriot Diasporic cinematographers.
Team On The Ground
Michael Reppas, Esq.
Greeks in South Florida FB Page
Laura Neroulias Bisiotis
Film Advisory Board
Hellenic Film Society USA
New York Greek Film Expo
University of Miami
Chair of Cinematic Arts
Montreal Film Festival
Los Angeles Greek Film Festival Programming and Manager
Hellenic Film Center
Peter J. Poulos
San Fransisco Greek Film Festival
TEDx Speaker, Writer, Corporate Trainer
Past Events Gallery
Submit A Film
Hellenic Cultural Society of South Florida Film Program accepts submissions of films, documentaries, and shorts throughout the year. There is no submission fee.
- Films by Greek/Cypriot and Greek/Cypriot descent filmmakers, directors, screenwriters and producers.
- Films about Greece and Cyprus. Greek and Cypriot productions and co-productions.
- Films in languages other than English must have English subtitles.
- Films in the Greek language are given preference in the selection.
- Films open on YouTube and/or Vimeo will not be considered.